Monday, April 28, 2008

Whoo!

Hubby and I have been discussing at great length homeschooling.I have finally gotten the okay to keep them home next school year.I am excited and scared and happy and nervous all at the same time.I need to start getting the curriculum together,and making my schedules.Wow,the younger three are happy.Of course,A is not happy.She wants to go to high school,but she may not be in high school next year anyway,the way her grades are.Tyler is going to repeat the 7 grade material(the stuff HE did in 7 grade)just to be sure he got it all.His grades are all failing or thisclose to it,and his teachers are telling me he can still pass if he brings them all up to low A/high B.Well,if he was going to do that,he would have already.And I do not want him to pass grade wise and know nothing,ya know.
I am extemely worried about socialization,I know most people make it work.But we have those special circumstances of mine to deal with.I will keep thinking to see what I can work out.God will show us the way,I know it.I am sssooo excited.I have joined a homeschool yahoo group,and that just made it seem so real.I have also told some of the teachers at the middle school,so it is really happening:)
I think I am going to try to work the geneology in like a class,at least for the older ones.I think they will enjoy it.They are right in the middle of everything when I am trying to do it myself:)That will be a good extra at least.
Well,gotta go for now.

No comments: